Here is How You Can Help El Paso Giving Day!
This exciting event is a fun and easy way for our community to come together to celebrate the work of our nonprofits. Discover how businesses, restaurants, people, and nonprofits can give big locally!
Sponsor a Match or Challenge.
Help provide matching dollars and prizes for a participating nonprofit.
Sponsors can support a non-profit’s mission while also helping to incentivize donors to give during El Paso Giving Day. Statistics have shown that donors are 3 times more likely to give when motivated by a match or incentive challenge.
We are happy to work with your company or community group to create a custom sponsorship to fit your needs and support a nonprofit you care about. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the participating nonprofits and customizing an El Paso Giving Day sponsorship.
Restaurant Partner Opportunities
Give your patrons a chance to "do good" by "dining out" and become a restaurant partner for El Paso Giving Day 2019!
How does a Restaurant Partner work?
- Select a Nonprofit from our list of El Paso Giving Day participating organizations for your company to support.
- Choose to donate a minimum o 10%-10% of all gross sales during your breakfast, lunch, or dinner hours, or host an All-Day fundraiser during the event on Thursday, Nov. 14th, 2019.
- Allow El Paso and the nonprofit to use your establishment's name in materials promoting the event.
- Promote El Paso Giving Day by displaying promotional materials at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Allow an ambassador from your selected nonprofit to invite friends to your establishment, greet patrons, and encourage donations on the day of the event.
- Have a check ready for pick up by the end of your selected hours of participation payable to: The Paso del Norte Foundation Community Foundation for the designated amount on Thursday, Nov. 14th, 2019.
We know the El Paso Region is full of businesses who give back locally! Empower your employees to come together, raise funds and donate to their favorite causes on June 13. We think a little competition between departments or with another business is a fun idea, too!
- Match employee donations!
- Have a fun give away!
- Raise donation funds with a dress down day!
- Host a potluck or coffee break!
Email email@example.com to learn more about supporting employee giving for El Paso Giving Day.